- A bee house hit including: wooden exterior, paper tubes, suction hanger, and waxed cord.
- A beautiful journal with a colorful faux leather cover, elastic closure, and attached silk bookmark. Age specific journaling prompts provided.
- A 28 Page full color ABC booklet
- An 8 page full color magazine about Charlemagne including art, maps, articles, book lists, and teaching resources
- A sticker to add to your History Unboxed timeline poster (sold separately)
My daughter loved this box (part of her Full Middle Ages Curriculum). She has an extreme fear of bugs and particularly hates seeing blown up images or viewing them under microscopes. However, she took an unusual interest in the Mason Bee covered in this box. She finished the Mason Bee House in about an hour and decided to lightly stain it with non-toxic brown watercolor. She checks it daily for any bees or eggs and we have moved it a few times to find the perfect place. We are hopeful hanging over our prolific Lavender will be best.
She has been particularly fascinated by Charlemagne due to his issues with reading and writing as she has struggled here too; finally becoming an excellent reader while still struggling profoundly with writing.
Using these boxes to enhance our history studies has made it that much more engaging.
Signed “A very happy mom”