You will receive one box a month for as long as you like. Your subscription will auto renew until you cancel.
SCHEDULE OF BOXES
Please note that this list is intended as a guideline only: there are many factors that can affect the order and contents of each box.
- January 2023 – Tour the cities of Harappa and Mohenjo Daro in Ancient India
Learn an ancient dice game, make beautiful bird calls using a 3,500 year old toy, discover the fun of henna tattoos, see the first unicorns in history.
- February 2023 – See the beginning of The Great Wall in Ancient China
Paint a terracotta warrior, fly an ancient style of kite, relax with a cup of tea, make a magnetic compass.
- March 2023 – Visit Hammurabi’s Court in Ancient Babylon
Choose your own story as you explore Hammurabi’s code, make your own soap, create a cylinder seal.
- April 2023 – Ride the steppes of Ancient Russia and Asia with the Scythians
Sew a warm wool hat, learn the art of gold leaf, discover the origins of Amazon warriors and centaur monsters.
- May 2023 – Visit the Roman resort of Pompeii… just don’t stay for too long
Learn to tile a mosaic, make a Roman wax tablet, explore the ancient graffiti of Pompeii, bake bread from a 2000 year old recipe, own your own volcanic rock
- June 2023 – Visit the Jomon people of stone age Japan
Weave a basket, decorate a clay pot, own your own stone arrowhead, enjoy a tasty snack of chestnuts.
- July 2023 – Visit the richest kingdom in the ancient world: Ancient Ghana
Practice the art of oral storytelling, weave on a circle loom, find out why salt was worth its weight in gold and then use it to preserve food.
- August 2023 – Enjoy a sweet, six-legged snack with the Aboriginal people of Ancient Australia
Decorate a returning boomerang, read an aboriginal creation story, mix paint from ancient pigments, recreate 40,000 year old cave art.
- September 2023 – Meet the man whose change of heart brought peace to the Mauryan empire in Ancient India
Make your own stick incense, decorate with rangoli stencils, own your own hand-carved wooden stamp, and read from Ashoka the Great’s writings.
- October 2023– Visit King Gilgamesh in the first city in the world: Uruk
Enjoy Sumerian mythology, bake cuneiform cookies, make a personal seal, learn about the art and history of Ancient Uruk.
- November 2023 – Meet the “heretic king” Ahkanaten and his son Tutankhamun in ancient Egypt
Make a working sundial, paint a papyrus scroll, have fun with the Egyptian gods’ family tree.
- December 2023 – Go on Campaign with Alexander the Great
Watercolor Alexander’s empire, own your own action figure, find out why you’re glad we have modern medicine.